Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I come across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: SYY
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Fishing in the Bathtub
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
- 2008 U.S Dividend Growth by Middle Class Millionaire
- Learning To Invest: The Education of A Long-Term Investor by Silicon Valley Blogger
- Is Trading For You? by Investing Angel
- Bear market danger signals by Leon Gettler
- Day 1: The Dividend Key – Reinvested Dividends by The Dividend Guy
- Your Greatest Asset is the Ability to Create Income by Patrick
- There’s More to Life Than Money by Grace
- How attending a funeral can change perspectives by Fathersez
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.