Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I come across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Tech Stocks in a Dividend Portfolio?!
- Festival of Stocks published: The Winning Score – Part 1 of 2
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
- Free Money Finance presented Struggling on a Six-Figure Income
- FIRE Finance presented Investing – The Mistake Of Timing The Market
- The Digerati Life presented Why Most Investors Don’t Make Money In The Stock Market
- The MoneyGardener presented What Makes a Stock Defensive? The Ultimate Defensive Stock as a guest post on The Dividend Guy
- Quest For Four Pillars presented Why ETFs Are Better Than Mutual Funds
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.