Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Hey, You Invest Like a Girl!
- Festival of Stocks published: Turbo Charge Your Portfolio With Reinvested Dividends
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Dividends Under Attack, Again…
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
- Thicken My Wallet presented What we can learn as investors from subprime/ABCP
- Dividend Money presented Dividend Growth Fund Stratgies Revealed
- The Dividend Guy presented 6 Stock Trading Tips for Long Term Investors
- FiveCentNickel presented The Best High Yield Online Bank Savings Accounts
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Emerson Electric (EMR) Dividend Analysis
- Donaldson Capital presented Johnson and Johnson Wants to Go Higher
- Financial Jungle presented High Yielding Dividend Stocks Flexing Muscles
- moneygardener presented Procter’s 2008 raise
- The Financial Blogger presented Canadian Banks Are Going Bankrupt
- The Div Guy presented S&P Boosts Its View on Financial Stocks
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.