Regular readers know that Dividends Value isn’t just about dividend stock investing, but developing a winning attitude that can be applied to every aspect of our lifes. Recently I ran across an interesting web page “21 Suggestions for Success”, by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Here are the 10 that I identified as most important building success in my life:
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
I could use some work on many of the others. It is a great list. I hope you enjoy pondering the list as much as I did.
- The Winning Score – Part 1 of 2
- Dividend ETFs Feel The Pain
- You Can’t Spend Earnings
- Do you Have The Frugal Gene
- Process Overview and Asset Allocation
|MoneyExchange is like PayPal, but FREE of fees. Free to signup, send money, receive money, transfer money to and from your bank account. Use this link to signup today up and get a FREE $25.|