Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. However, this week I have moved it to Wednesday since I will be out of pocket for the next few days. I do have articles scheduled to post while I am out, so hopefully Dividends4Life won’t miss a beat. Next week, the Weekly Carnival and Article Review will move back to its normal Friday slot.
For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Stock Dividends – The Gift of Nothing
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
- The Dividend Guy presented Using Suggested Portfolios to Build Your Portfolio
- Dividend Growth Investor presented PEP looks attractive
- Dividend Money presented Why You Need Dividend Growth To Beat Inflation
- Financial Jungle presented Birthday Goodies Challenge in Vancouver
- The Div Guy presented PepsiCo (PEP) Increases Dividend 13%
- the moneygardener presented yellow pages Q1
- The Dividend Investing Blog presented Inflation Beatdown (Week 21)
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- How I Save Money.net presented How I Save Money Gives Credit Report Advice
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Reporting From Omaha 2: The Annual Berkshire Meeting
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Book Review: Millionaire by Thirty
- Dollar Frugal presented Why We Only Have $10K in Our Emergency Fund
- Just Personal Finance presented Enginero Questions Prosper
- Her Every Cent Counts presented Care to Prosper? P2P Lending Update
- No Debt Plan presented 10 Steps to Avoid Becoming a Millionaire
- basicfinancial presented How to have fun and stay frugal
- Free From Broke presented Don’t Waste Money On Oil Changes
- Money Blue Book presented Warren Buffett’s Single Most Important Piece Of Advice For Stock Market Investors
- Fire Finance presented Closed End Mutual Funds – Should We Stay Away From Them?
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.