Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Rising Dividends = Rising Returns
- Carnival of Everything Finance published: To Infinity and Beyond!
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG)
- Carnival of Dividends & Passive Income published: Seven Important Reasons for Dividend Investing
- Money Hacks Carnival published: What’s Your Retirement Vision?
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
- The Dividend Guy presented Dividend Stock Wednesday: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc (MHP-N) – This is a stock I hadn’t considered before!
- Dividend Growth Investor presented American Capital Strategies (ACAS) Dividend Analysis – This is one of my favorite stocks!
- Dividend Money presented Why I Like Capstone Mining – CS.TO
- The Div Guy presented New Dividend Stock Purchase: Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- The Dividend Investing Blog presented Microhoo!
- the moneygardener presented vacation & mj’s money
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Save Water – 3 Minute Showers
- Her Every Cent Counts presented It’s Official – I’m Moving!
- How I Save Money presented Saving Money Snowflakes
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented How Passive Is Your Passive Income?
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Am I being frugal or cheap?
- TheLocoMono Website presented Continuing My Emergency Fund Into 2009
- Greener Pastures presented Four Things You Need For Retirement
- Chief Family Officer presented How much life insurance do you need?
- Just Shoot Me now presented Your Safe Deposit Box Isn’t As Safe As You Think It Is
- Taking Charge presented Wacky credit card stories
- My Dollar plan presented 6 Steps to Secure Your Financial Future
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.