Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Investing Carnival published: Your Greatest Wealth Building Asset
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Dividend Stocks In the News: July 24, 2008
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividend Growth Investor presented How much money do you really need to achieve financial independence?
- The Div Guy presented The Demise of SemGroup and SemGroup Energy Partners (SGLP)
- Old School Value presented Where Do You Get Ideas From?
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Do Dividend Paying Stocks Really Underperform The Market?
- The Dividend Investing Blog presented DIY Investment Calculator
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- The Dividend Guy presented the moneygardener presented The Real Costs of Mutual Funds
- the moneygardener presented Cash Rules Everything Around Me
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented Risk Factors Are Not Just For Show
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Top 3 Reasons to Drop a Stock From Your Watch List
- Dividend Growth Investor presented My Dividend Growth Plan – Stock Selection
- the moneygardener presented IGM continues semi-annual raises
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented Oil and Speculation from the CFTC
- The Div Guy presented Big banks’ dividend gamble
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented S&P 500 Company Sales Increasingly International
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Do You Need A Billion Dollar Home?
- Old School Value presented GeoEye (GEOY) Analysis
- The Dividend Investing Blog presented Get Your Garmin
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success Value Insight: July 2008
- Dividend Money presented Do You Have The Guts To Buy?
- Bullish Dividends presented Dividend Stock Analysis: SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (TSE: SNC)
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented A Cheaper Way to Diet – Part I
- Her Every Cent Counts presented 5 Ways to Save Money on Car Insurance
- How I Save Money presented How Cool is Cuil?
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Big Spender!
- Thicken My Wallet presented Do they pay my dividend first?
- Christian PF presented 12 pieces of the best advice about money, life, and business
- Contrarian Profits presented High-Dividend Stocks Will Protect You from Mortgage Mess
- Trees Full of Money presented Should You Borrow Money From Your 401K?
- Bankaholic presents 4 Reasons Why Investors Should Avoid Hedge Funds at All Costs
- The Personal Financier presented The Big Mac Index – Applying Simple Economic Common Sense
- Livingalmostlarge presents To sell or hold?
- Investing Angel presents I Heart Luby’s (LUB)
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)