Welcome to the August 15th version of my Weekly Links where I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Investing Carnival published: Stock Analysis: M&T Bank Corporation (MTB)
- Carnival of Wealth, Money & Life published: Interest Rates: Things Are Not Always As They Have Been
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: There is Value to be Found in the P/B Ratio
- Carnival of Money Stories published: Progress Update – July 2008
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Dow 370,000
- The Div Guy presented Time to look at energy stocks?
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented The Dollar, Oil and Equity Prices
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (APD)
- The Dividend Guy presented Mutual Fund Returns Versus Individual Investor Returns
- the moneygardener presented The Future of Canadian Dividend Growth II
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented National Western Life Insurance (NWLIA) – An Update
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Dividend Stock Monday: Federated Investors (FII-N)
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Year-to-Date changes in Dividend Aristocrats’ annual payments to shareholders
- the moneygardener presented is oil dropping to $60/barrel?
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented Wall Street Mea Culpa
- The Div Guy presented Despite high-profile cuts, dividend investors finding high yields
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Companies With Large Increases In Dividend
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented The Most Expensive Home Ever Sold
- Old School Value presented Big Companies
- The Dividend Investing Blog presented I’m No Doctor
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success Q&A Session:
- Dividend Money presented Russell Metals Reports Strong Earnings
- Bullish Dividends presented Dividend Stock Analysis: Industrial Alliance Insurance & Financial Services (TSE: IAG)
- The Digerati Life presented Beyond Mortgage Payments, The True Cost of Home Ownership
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Guilty Pleasures
- Her Every Cent Counts presented Getting Back on Track – goal: from $12k to $30k savings in 1 year
- How I Save Money presented The Government Does NOT Want My Money
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Alternative Income
- Rising Dividend Investing presented lllinois Tool Works: Works
- Writer’s Coin presented Are Index Funds Really That Great?
- LivingAlmostLarge presented To Roth or Not?
- MagicDiligence presented Quick Take: American Eagle Outfitters Inc. (AEO)
- StockWeb presented Technology stocks with high projected growth
- College Analysts presented Notes from My Conversation with Cal-Maine CFO Tim Dawson
- Fat Pitch Financials presented Who is Searching for Value Investing
There are some really good articles there, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)