Each Friday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Investing Carnival published: Stock Analysis: Sysco Corp (SYY)
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: Canadian National Railway Company (NYSE:CNI) A Value Buy, But Not a Dividend Buy
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Measuring Dividend Stocks Investment Risk Profile
Carnival of Financial Planning published: Sysco (SYY) Raises Qtr. Dividend by 9% and Others
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Stock Screen For Improving Dividends
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- The Div Guy presented Dividend Stock Review: Benton, Dickinson & Co (BDX)
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Dividend Aristocrats With Dividend Cut
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Realty Income Corp (O)
- The Dividend Guy presented High Yield Does Not Equal Quality Stock
- the moneygardener presented Addicted To Dividends?
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented The Age Of Turbulence
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Dividends and The Great Depression
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy Sold Some Dividend Cut Stocks
- Dividend Growth Investor noticed that Markets keep under reacting to dividend cuts
- the moneygardener shares 7 money tricks rich guys know
- Stock Market Prognosticator noted it is A Bloodbath Out There
- The Div Guy is Finding Strong Stocks in a Sickly Market
- Disciplined Approach to Investing noted McCormick & Co. And Becton Dickinson Increase Dividend
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income asks Should Congress Bail-Out The Auto Industry?
- Old School Value Analysis Now Includes Spider Graphs
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success DIY Investing Q&A
- Dividend Money ponders Why Don’t We Buy Stocks When They Are On Sale?
- Barel Karsan asks Having Trouble Buying in this Market?
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Yes, Your Net Worth Can Still Increase In This Market
- How I Save Money presented 101 Ways To Magnetize Money
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Tagged!
- Rising Dividend Investing presented What’s Berkshire Hathaway Worth, Anyway?
- Thicken My Wallet presented Returns on investment: a historical approach
- Top dividend stocks with reasonable payout ratios (MagicDiligence – Optimizing Joel Greenblatts Value Stock Strategy)
- Even Berkshire-Hathaway’s (BRK/A) stock is suffering in this market. (Intelligent Speculator)
- Insight into performing fundamental stock research. (Finance-Information)
- A primer on the Price to Earnings ratio or P/E. (Investing School)
- Is your 401(k) account safe. (The Digerati Life)
- A review of the best asset allocation on a historical basis. (Ripe Trade)
- When analyzing a company, read the footnotes in the financial statement. (Value Investing and Entrepreneurship by Qovax)
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)