Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: The Dividend Stock Life Cycle
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Dividend Stocks: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- The Div Guy presented Are Dividends in Dire Straits?
- Buy Value presented Warren Buffett’s Bad Deal
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Paychex Inc (PAYX)
- The Dividend Guy presented The S&P Indices Versus Active Funds Scorecard
- the moneygardener presented These Firms Shouldn’t Cut Part II
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented Charlie Munger Speaks
- Dividend Growth Investor presented IBM Dividend Stock Analysis
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented The Dividend Guy Investment Process Part 11: Things I Won’t Do
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Seven Notable Dividend Increases in the news
- the moneygardener presented teenage dirtbag
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented Beating A Dead Horse
- The Div Guy presented The Tortoise Wins Again
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Near The Bottom If History Repeats Itself?
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Faber And Einhorn on Inflation and Gold
- Old School Value presented Mead Johnson Nutritionals Spinoff IPO
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Always Coca-Cola
- Barel Karsan presented UTS Energy
- Everyday Finance presented 3 Corporate Bonds Yielding Over 10% that Aren’t Financials!
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Magic Formula Stocks On The Move 2-07-09
- Buy Value presented The Best Month To Buy Stock
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Super-Savings Mode – Food on Travel
- Her Every Cent Counts presented Times are hard — have some napkins
- How I Save Money presented Credit Card Craziness!
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented First PoF date…
- Charles T. Munger presented How We Can Restore Confidence
- SmartMoney presented 5 Dividend Stocks for This Market
- TheStreet.com presented Top Dividend Stocks for the Week
- Rising Dividend Investing presented Mr. Geithner Giveth and Then Taketh Away
- Fox Business presented The 15-Minute Tip: Four Bargains in Blue-Chip Stocks
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)