Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Wealth, Money & Life published: Do As I Say, Not As I Do
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: BP Plc (BP)
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: The Best Dividend Stocks In The World
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Nine Companies Bucking The Trend And Raising Dividends
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- The Div Guy presented Stock Screen: Oil and Gas Transport Plays
- Nurseb911 presented Sustainable Dividends
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: 3M Co. (MMM)
- The Dividend Guy presented 10 Steps to Improve Your Financial Future
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented The Testimony Of Benjamin Graham
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Yield on Cost Matters
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented A Really Long Term Dow Jones Chart to Put Things in Perspective
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Should you follow Warren Buffett’s latest moves?
- the moneygardener presented good financial government
- The Div Guy presented The 20 Best Dividend Plays for 2009
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Investor Bullish Sentiment Continues To Fall
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Is A Global Financial Meltdown Imminent?
- Old School Value presented Reward-Risk or Risk-Reward?
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Mail Bag: Manulife (MFC)
- Dividend Money presented The Misery Index
- Barel Karsan presented Protectionism In Recessions
- Everyday Finance presented GM – Not One to Say “I Told You So”
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Readers Of CVI Somewhat Bullish
- Buy Value presented Buffett’s Biggest Mistake
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Had to Spend Money – Gag!
- How I Save Money presented Mailbox Freebies (Feb 14)
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented In response…
- Dividend.com presented The Latest Mortgage Rescue Plan is Far from Fair
- The Globe and Mail presented Dividends school retired professor
- Business Week presented Follow the Juicy Dividends
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)