Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: 3M Co. (MMM) Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Financial Crisis: Can You Spare A Dime For My Wealthy Friend?
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Coca-Cola: A Real Dividend Aristrocrat
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Utilities For A Well-Rounded Dividend Investment Portfolio
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP)
- The Dividend Guy presented Why You Should Hold Some Cash in Your Portfolio
- the moneygardener presented Most Difficult Time To Buy Stocks
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented The Testimony of Benjamin Graham – Part III
- Dividend Growth Investor presented PepsiCo (PEP) Dividend Stock Analysis
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Rounded Out My Portfolio with Some New ETFs
- Dividend Growth Investor presented No Risk Stock Market Investing
- the moneygardener presented added more P&G
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Paying Attention To Dividends More Important Than Ever
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Detroit’s Median Home Price Is $7,500
- Old School Value presented Words of Wisdom
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented The Bottom for Canadian Banks?
- Barel Karsan presented Value Investors: Take Heart
- Everyday Finance presented Dow 3700 – $3,500 Gold – $300 Oil…Oh My!
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Notes and Quotes from 2008 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder Letter
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Got Taxes Done!
- Her Every Cent Counts presented How My Stocks are Faring
- How I Save Money presented Tracking my Finances in 2009: 28 February
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented March Goals
- MSN presented 5 stocks to count on long term
- Globe and Mail presented Is market bottom finally in sight?
- Michael Brush presented What’s a P/E? (And 9 other ‘dumb’ questions)
- Motley Fool presented The Worst News in 53 Years
- The Big Money presented 6 companies dodging the recession
- Rising Dividend Investing presented Rising Dividends Stocks in a Time of Falling Dividends
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)