Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Wealth, Money & Life published: Will ETFs Be The End Of Traditional Mutual Funds?
- Festival of Stocks published: Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Dividend Stocks: Confident and Secure
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Auto Parts Retailers Rallying
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: 10 Dividend Stocks That Excelled In March
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- The Dividend Guy presented Build Your Own Income Fund
- Barel Karsan presented Blind Faith In Capitalism?
- The Stock Market Prognosticator presented The Plymouth Rock Company
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Abbott Labs (ABT) Dividend Stock Analysis
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Financial Pascalism: Have Faith In The Markets
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Special Dividends Unlock Hidden Value in Stocks
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented What is or What Was The Financial Crisis?
- Barel Karsan presented Inventories Falling
- moneygardener presented canadian banks look frothy
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Diversification and Correlation During Market Crisis Periods
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Real Estate: No Bottom Yet?
- Old School Value presented Best Small Companies Fair Value Estimates
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Determining a Master Portfolio Allocation
- Everyday Finance presented 24 Dividend Increases in a Row from a Company You’ve Never Heard of
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Two Great Bruce Berkowitz Interviews
- Buy Value presented Value Investing Four Filters
- Dividend Tree presented Good Performers in My Dividend Portfolio
- Wide Moat Investing Pricing Power and Economic Moats
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Idea of Gait-Analysis and Other Strange Skills
- Her Every Cent Counts presented Boyfriend’s Birthday Gift: Late and $100 Cheaper
- How I Save Money presented Five Ways to Ruin Your Financial Life
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Condo Found!
- Forbes presented How To Value A Stock
- Business Week presented Your Portfolio’s Silver Lining
- Forbes presented REITs: Take My Stock, Please
- Suzanne McGee presented Avoiding the Bear Traps
- U.S. News & World Report presented 401(k) fixes for every age
- Kimberly Palmer presented 7 Myths About Marriage and Retirement
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)