Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Wealth, Money & Life published: Who is Irving Kahn and Why Should We Listen to Him?
- Festival of Stocks published: Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: A Two Step Process To Follow After A Dividend Freeze
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Procter & Gamble (PG) Increases Dividend 10%
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Who is Irving Kahn and Why Should We Listen to Him?
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- The Dividend Guy presented Investor or Gambler – that is the question
- Barel Karsan presented Rocky Road For Rocky Mountain
- Wide Moat Investing presented Candid Management and Widening Moats
- Old School Value presented Penny Stocks are No More Riskier than GOOG
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Exxon Mobil (XOM) Analysis
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Finance (Investing) Related YouTube Channels
- Dividend Growth Investor presented High-Yield Canadian Royalty Trusts vs Dividend Growth Stocks
- Barel Karsan presented A Day In The Life Of Warren Buffett
- Dividend Tree presented Asset Allocation and Diversification
- moneygardener presented psychology & Wells Fargo @ $7.80/share
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented The Market Is Definitely Overbought, But…
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Online Income Update: 1st Quarter 2009
- Old School Value presented Stock Investments From Forbes 400 Best Big Companies
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Surviving in the Equity Market – Did Staying Invested Pay Off?
- Everyday Finance presented Swine Flu Stocks Fizzle Out After Insane Open
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Magic Formula Stocks On The Move 4-25-09
- Buy Value presented The Four Filters of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger (Review)
- Wide Moat Investing Searching for Rational Management
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented Speed Up Lunch Lines on My $5!?!?
- Her Every Cent Counts presented Studying for the GRE
- How I Save Money presented Update: Poopy Cloth Patrol
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Paying Off Mortgage
- Market Watch presented Even the rich now fear running out of money
- New York Times presented 25 Years to Bounce Back? Try 4 and a Half
- Jim Jubak presented Only 1 way out of big economic hole
- Forbes presented Four Cash-Rich Companies
- SmartMoney presented 5 Buffett Picks at a Discount
- BusinessWeek presented Asset Allocation: Time for New Tactics?
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)