Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Wealth, Money & Life published: All Investing Involves Risk
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: AFLAC Inc. (AFL)
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Are Defense Stocks Good Defensive Stocks?
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: All Investing Involves Risk
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: All Investing Involves Risk
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Sysco Corp. (SYY)
- Barel Karsan presented Screening For Value
- Dividend Tree presented INTC – Stock Analysis for Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Coca Cola (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented Why Dividend Rate Cuts Happen – Competition
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Knight Kiplinger’s Investor’s Manifesto
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Best International Dividend Stocks
- Barel Karsan presented Commodity Prices Lie
- Dividend Tree presented Microsoft – Brankrupt of New Ideas?
- Buy Value presented Insider Trades: 06/05/2009
- moneygardener presented Clorox hikes dividend 9%
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented When General Motors Ruled The World – Part II
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Evaluating Dividend Sustainability
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Is It Time To Buy Real Estate?
- Old School Value presented The Art of Selling Stocks
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Retirement Income Question
- Dividend Money presented Money Is Still On The Sidelines
- Everyday Finance presented Weekly Reads: Hot Emerging Markets Edition
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Magic Formula Results
- Wide Moat Investing presented An XTENT-ed Lesson in Shorting?
- Dividend Basket presented 10 Steps To Better ETF Investing
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented Drug Stocks
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented How To Pay Off A Car
- How I Save Money presented Tracking my Finances in 2009: 11 June
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented First Mortgage Payment!
- The Money Times presented Double Your Dividends in Six Years
- MSN pesented 5 stocks you can buy and hold
- Forbes presented Five Highest-Yielding Online Savings Accounts
- BusinessWeek presented McDonald’s Shares: Still a Value Meal?
- MSN pesented The incredible shrinking dividend
- SmartMoney presented 5 Blue Chips Trading at Bargain Prices
- BusinessWeek presented Looking for Yield in All the Safe Places
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)