Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Carnival of Wealth, Money & Life published: Five Stocks With A Low Dividend Payout Ratio
- Festival of Stocks published: Stock Analysis: Nucor Corp. (NUE)
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Warren Buffett’s Dividend Stocks
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Equity Returns Are Driven By Reinvested Dividends
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Five Stocks With A Low Dividend Payout Ratio
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Emerson Electric Co. (EMR)
- The Dividend Guy presented The Broad Canadian Dividend Achievers
- Old School Value presented Authentec a Deep Value Net Net in Deep Trouble
- Barel Karsan presented Don’t Just Buy Any Net-Net
- Dividend Tree presented NGG – Stock Analysis for Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Coca Cola (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented Dividend Cuts- New Management
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Bought Some More Fixed Income For My Portfolio
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Dividend Portfolios – concentrate or diversify?
- Barel Karsan presented The Psychology Of Human Misjudgement: Curiosity and Fairness Tendencies
- Dividend Tree presented Apple – Great Products But Is It a Great Investment?
- Buy Value presented Why Dividend Rate Cuts Happen – Stale Dividends
- moneygardener presented 72 dividend hikes…
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented Two More Oil Bears
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Investor Bullish Sentiment Declines
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Insurance Company Buys $400 Million in Gold
- Old School Value presented Investment Book Review: F Wall Street
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Mailbag: TD Canadian Bond Index Fund (TDB909)
- Everyday Finance presented Natural Gas ETF Anomaly – Time to Exploit?
- Contrarian Value Investing presented Magic Formula Stocks On The Move 6-13-09
- Dividend Basket presented Lets ride the rails With Norfolk Southern (NSC)
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented A Boring Company With Solid Profits
- 40percent 20years – All About Dividends presented The Best Of Warren Buffett
The Wealth, Money & Life Network Featured Articles
- Dollar Frugal presented How to Be Frugal With a Destructive Child
- How I Save Money presented How I Save Money At CVS: 14 June 09
- Saving For A Home Of My Own presented Updated Priorities
- Yahoo Finance presented Signs a Stock Is Ready to Slide
- MSN Money presented Printing money isn’t the cure
- SmartMoney presented 5 Stocks That Beat Inflation
- Wall Street Journal presented Do You Have Time to Get Back in the Black?
- U.S. News presented How Much Should You Invest in Stocks?
- MSN Money presented Are you a smarter investor than a 5th-grader?
- Forbes presented Video: Are the Dividend Cuts Over?
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)