Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Chubb Corp. (CB) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Never Confuse Desires With Goals
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Walgreen (WAG) Increases Its Dividend 22%
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
- The Dividend Guy presented Fidelity’s Seven Ways to Boost Investment Income
- Barel Karsan presented Volatility Offering Opportunities
- Dividend Tree presented Portfolio Risk Management – Is Asset Allocation Enough?
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Supervalu (SVU) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented Fannie Mae?
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Should you Re-Invest Your Dividends?
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Reinvest Dividends Selectively
- Barel Karsan presented Value Investing Arbitrage Pays!
- Dividend Tree presented MCD and MMM Dividends are Covered
- Buy Value presented Dividend Cuts – New Management
- moneygardener presented Shoppers Drug Mart should increase their dividend
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Where Will Investors Invest Their Cash?
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented $5 Trillion In Sovereign Debt Issuance!
- Old School Value presented Graham Net Net Stock IGOI
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Actively Trading Corporate Bonds
- Everyday Finance presented Natural Gas Trading
- Wide Moat Investing presented Buffett’s Berkshire Letter for 1992
- Dividend Basket presented Lockheed Martin (LMT) 2Q profit down 17 percent
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented Value Plays
- 40percent 20years – All About Dividends presented 40percent 20years – All About Dividends
- Value Investing Pro presented Value Investing Explained By Warren Buffett
- The Money Times presented Frightening News About Dividend Stocks
- Kiplinger presented Stocks That Pay Rising Dividends
- MSN MoneyCentral presented Why Buffett is selling Moody’s shares
- Forbes presented Whipping Inflation With Buffett And Piotroski
- BusinessWeek presented Why IBM Remains a Favorite
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)