Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al. Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Dover Corp. (DOV) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Should You Still Buy-And-Hold Stocks?
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Seven Companies Raising Their Dividends
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Bonds: The Next Bubble to Burst?
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order): The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Becton Dickinson & Co. (BDX)
- The Dividend Guy presented Top Asset Allocation Tips
- Barel Karsan presented It Trades For Less Than It Owns
- Dividend Tree presented What is your preference – Aristocrats or Achievers?
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Wal-Mart (WMT) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented Who are the best Inside Traders
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented The Best Dividend Stocks In The World
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Avery Dennison Cuts Dividends
- Barel Karsan presented Troughing Now Or Later?
- Dividend Tree presented CBY – Stock Analysis for Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Buy Value presented Fannie Mae?
- moneygardener presented a new use for dividends
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented The Real Vampire Squid On The Face Of Humanity
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Dividend Aristocrats Dividend Actions YTD
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Ebay Bought Me A Laptop!
- Old School Value presented Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Mortgage Rates are Rising
- Everyday Finance presented Hottest ETFs Week Ended 7/26/09
- Wide Moat Investing presented Three Cheers for Tucows?
- Dividend Basket presented Baxter International (BAX) Raises Buyback By $2B, Declares Dividend
- 40percent 20years – All About Dividends presented Investing in Your Bills
- Value Investing Pro presented Stocks On The Move 7.25.09
- MSN Money presented The recovery puzzle’s missing piece
- Forbes presented The Well-Managed Portfolio
- Yahoo Finance presented How Fear and Greed Can Derail Your Stock Strategy
- Kiplinger presented 10 Investments You Don’t Need
- The Huffington Post presented How To Create Retirement Income
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them. (Photo: Sachin Ghodke)