Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Never Fall In Love With A Stock
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: 10 Stocks Raising Their Dividends
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: What’s Wrong With P&G?
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- The Dividend Guy presented Where to Look for Reliable Income
- Barel Karsan presented Why Not Let Inflation Be?
- Dividend Tree presented Does Share Buyback Return Value to Shareholders?
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Paychex Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented Why Fundemental Analysis?
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Benjamin Graham’s The Intelligent Investor
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Not all dividend stocks are overvalued
- Barel Karsan presented Incentives Gone Awry
- Dividend Tree presented Start Running Only After Knowing the Finishing Line
- Buy Value presented 5 Facts about Benjamin Graham
- moneygardener presented lowered my cost of borrowing
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Dividend Actions In August Not Too Positive
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Investing In Tax Liens
- Old School Value presented Special Situation: Going Private Transaction
- Dividend Money presented French Investors Turn To Cash Cows…Literally!
- Everyday Finance presented Leveraged Funds Switching from Daily to Monthly – Great News!
- Dividend Basket presented 5 bank failures bring 2009 tally to 89
- 40percent 20years presented My New Entrepreneur Adventure
- Value Investing Pro presented Stocks On The Move 9.06.09
- EPIC INVESTOR presented Mini-Tender Offers: Awful Deals in Disguise?
- SmartMoney presented 8 Dividend-Focused Funds Up Over 10% in 2009
- MSN MoneyCentral presented 10 investing basics from Buffett
- Yahoo Finance presented Why Boomers Will Retire More Comfortably Than Their Parents
- Wall Street Journal Presented The Year of Investing Cautiously
- Jim Jubak presented A falling dollar is driving stocks higher
- Forbes presented Boost Retirement Savings For The Long Haul
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)