Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Leggett & Platt Inc. (LEG) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: How Much Money Will You Need For Retirement?
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: 9 Stocks Increasing Their Dividends
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP)
- The Dividend Guy presented Top 4 Things You Should Do Now As an Investor
- Barel Karsan presented Marching Margins
- Dividend Tree presented Five Assets for Hedging Against Dollar Inflation or Deflation
- Dividend Growth Investor presented SYSCO Corporation Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented Abbott Laboratories Review
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Manager vs. Index Funds: Who Wins
- Dividend Growth Investor presented The return of the financial dividends
- Barel Karsan presented Why Not Let Inflation Be?
- Dividend Tree presented David Swensen Interview – Reiterates Diversified Asset Allocation
- Buy Value presented Obama’s Bad News For Investors
- moneygardener presented dividends, a love story
- The Div Guy presented September Dividend Income Update
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Dividend Payer’s Return Lags Non Payers
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Why Do Most Small Businesses Fail?
- Old School Value presented Portfolio Update Sep 2009
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Dividend Report: Shoppers Drug Mart (SC)
- Everyday Finance presented Swine Flu Stocks – Where are they Now?
- Dividend Basket presented Triangle Capital Corporation Declares Cash Dividend of $0.41 Per Share
- 40percent 20years presented Apartment or Shares? Response to a question
- Value Investing Pro presented Value Fund Q3 2009 Performance
- The Money times presented Frightening News About Dividend Stocks
- Motley Fool presented 5 Dynamic Dividend Stocks
- My Wealth presented Safe Dividend Stocks
- Wall Street journal presented Putting Your Emergency Money in Blue Chips
- Chuck Carnevale presented Johnson & Johnson: Well Positioned for Growth
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)