Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: 7 Dividend Stocks Paying More Cash
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: Three Dividend Stocks With A Perfect Risk Score
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT)
- Barel Karsan presented What Does The Index Really Tell You?
- Dividend Tree presented Role of Exchange Traded Funds in Investor’s Portfolio
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Is now the time to sell your dividend stocks?
- Buying Value presented Blackberry… Ick
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented How I Invest in Emerging Markets
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Debt coverage for sustainable dividends
- Barel Karsan presented Borrowing To Buy Stocks
- Dividend Tree presented Investing in ETF – Know What You are Investing In
- Buy Value presented Abbott Labratories Review
- moneygardener presented bought ADP
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Investors Sentiment Turns Bullish
- Old School Value presented Value Investor’s Guide to Handling Volatility
- Everyday Finance presented How to Lose 90% in an ETF Fast
- Value Investing Pro presented presented 9 John Wooden Quotes for Value Investors
- EPIC INVESTOR presented Digging Up For Coal — NRP vs ARLP
- The Money Times presented These Dividends Are Safe
- Yahoo Finance presented Maxing Out Your 401(k): Does It Pay?
- The Wall Street journal presented The Lost Decade of Stock Investing
- Forbes presented Five Lessons From The Crash
- SmartMoney presented Trusts Offer 16% Yields, With a Catch
- Kiplinger presented Be a Better Investor
- U.S. News and World Report presented Do Investors Need Protection From Themselves?
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)