Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: McDonald’s Corporation (MCD) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: A Winning Investment Strategy
- Carnival of Money Hacks published: 7 Dividend Stocks To Slay The Wall Street Giants
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: 9 Dividend Stocks Sending More Cash To Shareholders
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Aflac Incorporated (AFL)
- The Dividend Guy presented How to Grow Your Retirement Portfolio
- EPIC INVESTOR presented The Two Sides of Muni Bonds — Part II
- Barel Karsan presented Free Advice
- Dividend Tree presented Brown and Brown – Stock Analysis for Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Buying Value presented RSP Home Owner Tax Trick
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented The David Swensen Asset Allocation Model
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Eight stocks with positive dividend momentum
- Barel Karsan presented Healthy Margins Of Safety Only
- Dividend Tree presented Where is the Growth Coming From?
- Buy Value presented A House as a Great Investment?
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Taxing Stock Trades Gets Closer
- Living Off Dividends & Passive Income presented Trading & Investing Strategies for the Current Environment
- Old School Value presented Changes in Working Capital in Free Cash Flow FCF
- Everyday Finance presented What’s your Money Mindset?
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented 5 Good Dividend Plays
- EPIC INVESTOR presented The Two Sides of Muni Bonds — Part I
- Jonathan Goldberg presented Value Investing Seminar
- Wall Street Journal presented Shop for Dividends in This Aging Bull Market
- SmartMoney presented 10 Terrific Dividend-Paying Stocks
- MSN Money presented 9 ways to earn 6% or more
- Globe and Mail presented Seven tools for rebuilding retirement savings
- Forbes presented Cash Is King
- Yahoo Finance presented The Peak Age of Financial Reason
- Kiplinger presented The Oracle Should Have Listened to Us
- Toronto Star presented Some tips and traps for investors
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)