Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Finding Low Risk Dividend Stocks
- Carnival of Financial Planning published: Six Dividend Stocks Avoiding The June Freeze
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: Harleysville Group Inc. (HGIC)
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Walgreen Stock Analysis
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Dividend ETF or Dividend Stocks?
- Barel Karsan presented Being Wary Of Retailers
- The Div Guy presented Top 20 Stock Holdings
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Dividend Payers Outperforming
- Old School Value presented Interview with Seth Hamot by Ankit Gupta
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented Dividend Investing at its Best
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented Does Anyone Know Why The Market Goes Up And Down?
- 40percent 20years presented Where are the customer’s yachts?
- EPIC INVESTOR presented Preparing a Shopping List for Bad Times Ahead
- Value Walk presented Jim Rogers: Bond Market Bubble Developing
- The Market Capitalist presented When Stock Buybacks Are Bad
- Dividend Monk presented Second Step to Building Wealth: Attain Positive Cash Flow
- Wax Inc presented Apollo Group, Inc. – Got Rocket Fuel?
Articles from D4L-News:
- High Yield Stocks
- Wall Street Can’t Lie About Dividends
- 10 Facts about S&P 500 Dividends
- Dividend Stocks Can Make You Rich
- Dividends Make a Come Back
- Dividend stocks: A good income bet
- More Dividend Articles…
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)