Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented Stock Analysis: General Dynamics (GD)
- Buy Like Buffett presented Stock Analysis: Waste Management (WM)
- Barel Karsan presented Accounting For Splits
- Dividend Tree presented National Grid – International Utility Priced to Buy
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Stock Analysis: Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Dividend yield or dividend growth?
- Barel Karsan presented For The Smaller Portfolios Out There
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented Get Ready To See The Amoco Name Again
- The Dividend Guy presented Contest: Comment on This Post and You Could Win an iPod Touch!
- moneygardener presented quadrupled Bank of America position
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented Norfolk Southern’s Earnings Support Improving Economic Picture
- Old School Value presented Overlooked Value Investment Ideas
- 40percent 20years presented Quanta – The Alchemist Of Wall Street
- Value Walk presented Breaking News: Buffett’s Successor to Be Li Lu
- Dividend Monk presented Seventh Step to Building Wealth: Begin Investing
- Wax Inc presented Genoptix, Inc. – A Vampire Stock
Articles from D4L-News:
- Ways to Earn Higher Rates
- 5-Star Dividend Stocks
- Are Banks Banking Your Dividends
- Sustainable Yield
- Buy High Yielding Safe Dividend Stocks
- More Dividend News
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)