The Pocket Change Portfolio (PCP) was first introduced on September 13, 2008 as a real money dividend income portfolio funded by the “pocket change” earned from my various online endeavors. Each month I report on the portfolio’s progress and update its holdings.
Total dividends received during the month were $217.51, consisting of:
- $16.15 United Technologies Corp. (UTX)
- $8.71 Emerson Electric Co. (EMR)
- $34.56 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- $20.74 McDonald’s Corp. (MCD)
- $29.04 The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- $15.47 Consolidated Edison Inc. (ED)
- $84.70 Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT)
- $8.14 Owens & Minor Inc. (OMI)
Dividend Stock Purchases
The following securities were purchased during the month:
- 140 Shares Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) providing $338.80 in annual dividend income
- 66 Shares Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) providing $71.28 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend Income
Including the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $3,046.63 at the current dividend rates. This is up $354.08 from last month’s $2,692.55 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
- Month: 1.37%
- Year-to-date: 16.86%
- Life-to-date: 17.11% (annualized)
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
– 7 Low-Debt High-Rated Dividend Stocks
– Where To Find Great Dividend Stocks
– Dividend Stocks Are My Conviction
– 11 Low Beta, High Quality Dividend Stocks
– Who is Raul Alvarez and Why Should We Listen to Him?